Guideline for E-Poster Presenters
The E-posters will be accessible to all registered attendees for viewing with the laptops which set in the Exhibition Hall (3F, Hokushin)
Guideline for E-Poster
E-poster data need to be submitted before the conference by the E-poster registration system.
The data cannot be replaced after the registration period.
If you miss the deadline, there is high possibility that we cannot include your data for E-poster viewing at conference venue.
How to view the E-Poster
The E-posters will be accessible to all registered attendees for viewing with the laptops which set in the Exhibition Hall (3F, Hokushin) only.
*Compatible models: iPhone, iPad, Android
Guideline for E-Poster Slide Data Preparation
- ・Please prepare your E-poster data with A4 (lateral sized) PDF file.
- ・The E-poster data need to be prepared within 12 slides with under 10MB.
- ・The E-posters will be shown on laptops with 15 inch screen in the venue.
(NOTE: Be aware that you cannot include any animated film, sound, zoom function, or any animation.)
- ・If you prepare your presentation data with Power Point, preferred aspect ratio of slides is 16:9.
(4:3 is still acceptable)
- ・Slide Laungage: English
- ・Please submit your data named with your presentation number.
- ・E-poster data need to be submitted before the conference by E-poster registration system.
(NOTE: The data cannot be replaced after the registration period.)
- ・Please disclose applicable COI (Conflict of Interest) in your E-poster data. The sample slide for COI will be provided in ”Presentation Guideline”.
- ・Recommended fonts: Century,Century Gothic,Times New Roman.
- ・The secretariat will take reasonability on delating you presentation data after the conference.
- ・Please click the registration button to submit your data.
- ・Confirmation E-mail will not be sent to you after submitted your data.
Please log into the system to confirm if the data is successfully uploaded on.
E-Poster data Registration Period
Registration is closed.